CONTACT US FOR AVAILABILITY! TWO SLOTS IN FEBRUARY AVAILABLE FOR HALVES OR QUARTERS.
$5.85/lb cut and wrapped. We accept cash, check, or credit card. Your half beef will be boxed and weighed, and delivered to Minot or pickup at the ranch. The only additional fees would be if you wanted jerky or patties, sausages etc that require additional costs. Vacuum sealing is included in the price.
How much freezer space do I need for half a beef? You will need 8 to 10 cubic feed of space.
We will provide you with a cut sheet to fill out. You can speak directly with the processor for any special requests. If you do not know how to fill out a cut sheet, don’t worry! We can help.
A $100 Non-Refundable deposit is required to reserve your portion of 1/2 beef.
Other reasons to buy our beef in bulk:
- No antibiotics, growth hormones, or additives.
- Grass-finished with good fat cover; tenderness & marbling
- All our beef qualifies for the Quality Highland beef program, as set forth by these standards.
- Grass-fed Highland beef is lean, but not overly so. It is lower in calories, has less fat and cholesterol than skin-on chicken or salmon.
- More Omega-3’s! Grass fed beef has the proper ratio of omega 3 fatty acids to omega 6 fatty acids.
- You know exactly where your beef comes from.
- Free samples available for those interested in purchasing a half. We guarantee your satisfaction. That’s right– we will buy back our beef if you are not happy!
- Scottish Highland are smaller in size and a half beef is a very nice size for a family. Hanging weight will be around 250 lbs for a half beef.
More about Scottish Highland Beef:
- The Scottish Highland has a modern beef carcass with lean, well-marbled, flesh that ensures tenderness and succulence with a very distinctive flavor. Highland beef is healthy and nutritious with lower levels of fat and cholesterol and a higher protein and iron content than other beef.
- The Scottish Highlander’s proven ability to produce top quality meat without the addition of expensive high quality feeds makes this breed the perfect choice for those people who wish to produce beef with natural inputs.
- Scottish Highland beef is slow-maturing making it a premium beef which is lean, well marbled with low fat and cholesterol levels whilst remaining rich in protein and flavor, criteria increasingly demanded by today’s market.